I'm so excited to have discovered a fun way to make bats... and lots of them!
If you have a photo corner punch or can just make a basic square and some scalloped edge scissors, then you can do this easy little technique...
1. You'll need scalloped edge scissors and a photo corner punch. If you don't have one of these punches, you can just cut a square diagonally in half and cut a "V" into it like the picture on #2.
2. Punch shape out of black card stock.
4. Make sure you cut the scallops inward.
5. Cut other side and voila!
Or... here's another variation on these little flying creatures...
- Cut a square
- Cut on the diagonal
- This is what it should look like.
- Use the scalloped scissors to cut along the long edge.
- Make sure the scallops are inward once again.
- You can now draw a scallop shape to follow as I did here and cut out.
- Voila again.... BATS!