Friday, October 2, 2009

Color Me Monday on Friday

Hello! Is it October???? Wow... where did September go?

Sorry I haven't updated this blog for a while. Still trying to work out all the bugs and learn how to use this computer. ;-)

I'm very excited to use my new stamp sets I received in the mail 2 days ago. Damask Tiles is quickly replacing the Alfresco as one of my favorite sets! I just love the look of the background it gives!


Before I share my artwork with you today, I have to tell you about this great blog Jeanette Lynton has. Jeanette is the founder of Close To My Heart and she has a post every Monday called... Color Me Monday. She picks out 4 CTMH colors and creates amazing artwork in those colors. Here's her blog link.... http://www.jeanettelynton.com/

I just loved these colors together; so, I thought I would try them out too.
Cranberry, Cocoa, Garden Green & Colonial White


Inside of the card...

I used...
D1379 Flourished Blessings, C1342 Damask Tiles, C1362 You're a Hoot, and Bamboo, Cranberry, Cocoa, and Garden Green inks.

I used the same colors on this one and the C1342 Damask Tiles, and D1198 The Gift of Love stamp sets.



I used the Damask Tiles, The Gift of Love, and the Flourished Blessings sets on this one.

I just loved those color combos! Here's a birthday card that uses the same colors with a retired paper packet...


This card used the Gracious Greeting D1265, for the sentiment.
Thanks for hanging out with me for a little bit! I'll catch up with you again soon!

4 comments:

Sheila Bennett said...

Beautiful cards! Love how you used the color combo. And the last card is Gracious Greetings is especially beautiful.

Inky Fingers said...

Beautiful!!!! I love the cards... and I love your pictures of the cards!

Marina Simonovich said...

Wow Shelli! You are so talented! I looooove your blog. The layouts you created are just eye candy!!! I love the "Fall" layout. I just found your blog, now I'll be checking it everyday! Thank you so much for sharing! God bless you!

Marina

Momchic said...

oooh Shelli, love your latest Fall cards. You inspire me!!!! :-)