Saturday, September 8, 2012

I'm so FANGful for my friends

Thanks so much for hanging with me this last year without any posts.  I'm sorry I have not done a great job of keeping my blog up.  I was able to go to convention this year for Close To My Heart and got truly inspired to grow my business so you kinow what that means.-----I'm creating again and I will try to do better at posting those creations here and communicate with you all more on what's going on in my classes and business.
Here's one of my favorite cards I've made since convention.  One of my favorite girlfriends told me how they were using an owl punch to make a bat....I thought I would try with our new Cricut Artiste...
Here is what I used to make this cute card...
I used Make It From Your Heart p. 46 for the layout of the card
I used the new  Cricut Artiste cart...
The Bat body is cut at 2 3/4" on p.76 (owl)
The Bat wings is 1 circle cut at 2 3//4 on page 77 then cut in half
I just used my hole punches for the eyes or you can use the cute googly eyes.
His feet are just the tops of a leaf punch I had laying there.
Moon is 2" circle cut from Honey CS and sanded & inked in Autumn Terr.
The black trim is cut at 1/2" on page 75
White back ground is 3 1/4" on page 77
Sentiment is 1 1/4" on page 36.
Hope you liked it...
If you have any questions just email me and I'll try to help.

No comments: