Saturday, September 7, 2013

Order your Babycakes Flip Album

I would love to take credit for this adorable album but a very talented consultant named Kelly Triggs designed it and gave me permission to offer this to my customers also.
Your Mini-Album Kit will include:
  • Designed Décor Flip Stand Album
  • Pre-cut album pages, Cardstock and B&T from Babycakes
  • Assortment of pre-stamped Chipboard pieces
  • Complete package of Wooden Mini-Medley Accents
  • 24” Chocolate Striped Grossgrain Ribbon
  • 8 (4 large, 4 small) Artisian Studs
  • Step-by-step instructions (written by Kelly herself)
Other supplies, not included, needed to complete project
  • Adhesive(s)
  • 3-D Foam tape
  • Standard Hole punch
  • Distressing Inks (optional)

**If you would like to buy a finished project please email me and let me know after you purchase, I would be glad to do that for you.**
  

Kits will ship within 2 weeks of order and you will be notified of shipment via email.

No comments: